ACCESS TIME-SAVING MACHINING EXPERTISE WITH SUGGESTPROCESS IMPROVEMENT AT YOUR FINGERTIPS
Powered by more than 80 years of metalworking experience, Suggest is a free online resource that helps parts manufacturers, even those unfamiliar with the Seco product line, quickly and easily identify productive, cost-effective tools and cutting strategies for a specific job.
Discover more about Suggest
Suggest aggregates comprehensive data on thousands of Seco products to provide complete tooling recommendations based on user input.
Not to be confused with an online catalog, Suggest is an advanced product selector that quickly identifies the tools and sequence of operations for processing a part feature within the required tolerance.
Through its simple user interface, Suggest can generate recommendations from minimal data. However, the more information a user provides, the more customised the recommendation. Default values within each data input field ensure ease of use for all metalworking skill levels. Users can adjust their input data at any time as well as filter, sort and compare information to fine-tune a recommendation. All tooling suggestions can be saved as well as electronically shared or printed for easy distribution.
- Find the tools and cutting strategies for a specific job within minutes
- Quickly narrow down tooling options for a desired part feature and tolerance
- Recoup the hours it takes to compare products using a print catalog
- Access proven technical competence and process planning expertise 24/7
- Easily share tooling recommendations with colleagues and customers
- Look up product pricing and availability in real-time
- Significantly reduce your overall process planning time
Suggest is a portlet within the Seco My Pages digital portal, a free app for mobile devices with iOS® or Android® platforms and computers with a web browser. Fully responsive, My Pages provides seamless functionality, optimal viewing and easy navigation on all supporting devices.
Put the power of process optimisation at your fingertips by signing up for My Pages today at MyPages.SecoTools.com. You don’t have to create a profile to use My Pages, however, certain restrictions apply when accessing the portal as a guest.