OUR COMMITMENT TO QUALITY
A complete commitment to quality informs everything we do at Seco. In every instance, the products and services we offer must meet or exceed the expectations of our customers.
Our global ISO 9001 certificate represents the foundation of our ongoing activities and objectives to constantly improve our levels of quality. Our subsidiaries are being integrated into our global ISO 9001 certificate as part of our worldwide processes initiative, with the goal of improving the experiences of all of our customers.
Every Seco team member is responsible for quality. We routinely develop and apply training courses designed to improve our understanding of customers’ experiences and expectations of our products and services. With our LIFE (Little Improvements From Everyone) continuous improvement program, every Seco employee has the opportunity to positively impact our reliability and responsiveness in meeting customer needs.
Seco provides products and solutions for the metal cutting industry. Our main focus is on customer productivity and building strong customer relations. For Seco, quality means that each and every team member is responsible for the quality of their own work.
- Our products and services will be of such high and consistent quality that we always satisfy the stated and implied expectations of our customers, both internal and external.
- We are seen as leaders.
- Zero defects is our guiding principle in everything we do.
- Our approach for achieving this is to be proactive and act through preventive actions.
- We will take corrective action when non-conformance occurs.
- We aim to increase efficiency and optimize our processes in order to raise the productivity in our own and our customers’ operations.
Objectives, goals, plans and activities to improve our quality are an integral part of our operation.