ELECTRONIC DATA INTERCHANGE (EDI)
With Seco’s Electronic Data Interchange (EDI), we provide your existing purchasing system with direct access to our business system. Place orders and receive confirmations, shipping notices and invoices, all within your existing, familiar IT system. Our team will work with you and adapt to your IT conditions, regardless of the format and protocol you’re currently using. With EDI, you’ll instantly receive a wide variety of benefits:
- Decreased environmental footprint and increased order accuracy through the elimination of physical paperwork
- Order data populates directly into your existing system
- Legally compliant signed invoices sent electronically
- Faster order placement and processing
- Constant, 24/7 service availability
To learn more about using EDI, please contact your local Seco Sales Office.