Webinar: Redefining Performance of Complex Manufacturing Machining ShopsJoin us for our webinar on June 29th
Complex manufacturing is the outcome of producing smaller batches and a higher mix of products, and it is bringing new challenges into workshops.
Do you want to learn more about untangling complex manufacturing?
Do you want to understand better how does it affect classic machining workshops?
Do you want insights on what can be done to tackle the 3 main pitfalls when producing in high mix low volume environments?
Join us for the free live webinar, "Redefining Performance of Complex Manufacturing Machining Shops", on Tuesday, June 29th at 5 am (CET) & 4 pm (CET) including a live Q&A session with our experts.
We will be talking about how to embrace the results of modern complex manufacturing, specifically looking into:
- Reduction of cycle time not always being the right answer
- How to deal with unpredictable processes caused by HMLV production
- What to do when cost control seems to slip away
Our goal is to help you take back control, diminish firefighting and predict costs in HMLV.
- Session for Eastern Hemisphere: 11:00 am Shanghai time (CST)
- Session for Western Hemisphere: 3:00 pm London time (GMT)