INVENTORY MANAGEMENT - SECURE YOUR PRODUCTIVITY BY CONTROLLING YOUR INVENTORYInventory Management helps shops optimize inventory levels and prevent excess waste with a range of secure tooling storage point-of-use solutions that ensure you have the consumables you need at all times.
Do you have one or more of the following challenges?
- Production stops due to not having the right tool available
- Stock is old or not known of
- The operator spends too much time searching for the right tool as tooling inventory is uncontrolled
- Manual handling as tools are not available
If you recognize on of these for your production, you can increase your shop's efficiency, control and automate your stock with the combination of our inventory management software and hardware.
Inventory Management helps shops optimize inventory levels and prevent excess waste with a range of secure tooling storage point-of-use solutions that ensure you have the consumables you need at all times. Automate your tool procurement, remotely manage your inventory and choose security levels for virtually all consumable/returnable items. Our wide variety of hardware, software and installation options can address your efficiency and productivity needs from the front office to the shop floor.
Inventory Management solutions - an overview
Our Inventory Management solutions utilize Industrial Internet of Things (IIoT) technology to support key supply chain initiatives like lean manufacturing, cell based manufacturing, an integrated supply chain and vendor managed inventory. Our efficiency has helped our customers increase their competitiveness immensely, making Seco a market leader for point-of-use systems. These solutions provide all the means to optimize inventory,
reduce costs, as well as make sure production is never halted due to running out of stock.
- User Tracking: Who took which article and why?
- Reporting: by department, job number, user, cabinet and many more
- Re-ordering: rulebased automatic ordering
- Web based: track your shop’s inventory usage from any web enabled device, either in or out of your facility
- Offline: offline installation for the highest level of privacy and confidentiality. Data can still be shared across an internal network for the same high-level of access.
- Intuitive touch screen interface
- Security in the production: by automated re-ordering processes and tracking
Automate re-ordering processes, manage your inventory from a mobile device, add security levels for all articles - our range of hardware and software solutions and installation options fulfil your requirements.
Discover over inventory management solutions at a glance:
Inline Content - Gridded Links
Max links: 1
Get in touch with us