Improve Workshop’s Productivity with a Manufacturing EvaluationImprove your workshop’s productivity with a Manufacturing Evaluation that analyzes key aspects of your operations and offers actionable recommendations for improvement.
A Seco Manufacturing Evaluation allows you to see your manufacturing environment, operating systems and machining processes with insight and precision. Once complete, the results offer real value to handle challenges such as:
- Poor on-time deliveries: Are you constantly reshuffling production priorities and missing deadlines?
- Long lead times: Do production bottlenecks prevent you from winning orders?
- Troubleshooting in the workshop: How do you find time to improve while addressing countless issues in the workshop?
- Skilled labor gaps: How do you recruit, train and retain employees?
- Capacity increases without capital investments: Are downtime and poor product quality compromising output volume?
- Adaptation to HMLV: Are you ready for the transition to a high-mix, low-volume workflow?
- Shrinking margins: Can you predict and achieve profits accurately?
- Leadership transitions: From new managers to new ownership, are you prepared for big transitions?
The Seco Manufacturing Evaluation provides the industry's deepest, most-comprehensive analysis of production potential. Our experts observe, evaluate and quantify your operations to show you where you can enhance performance and cost efficiency. Backed by 80 years of global metal-cutting expertise, the evaluation shows you how to make fundamental improvements that engage your entire staff. Further, brand neutrality is central to our genuine dedication to achieve operation excellence for your machining workshop.
Achieve core benefits that translate to your bottom line:
- Reduce scrap, rework and downtime.
- Find and manage production bottlenecks.
- Keep promises to customers with on-time deliveries.
- Quote jobs accurately and confidently.
- Keep workforce skills levels high.
"SEE HOW EVERY ASPECT OF YOUR BUSINESS FITS TOGETHER"
Olivier Julien, Business Development Professional
At Seco, we genuinely care about your success. As a leading supplier of cutting tools, we understand that our main business thrives when your manufacturing processes excel. Your growth and profitability are intricately tied to our success. The mutual interest drives us to go above and beyond in delivering results-driven solutions that empower your operations, enhance productivity, and elevate your bottom line. We take pride in being a brand-neutral consulting service. Our unbiased approach ensures that our recommendations are solely focused on what works best for your specific operations. Your process is optimized regardless of which brand of tooling you use.
A full evaluation includes a pre-evaluation, plus several days of onsite exploration and review with key personnel, including your team and ours. We present our findings in a detailed report that shows you where to focus and how to improve.
We offer four standard packages that focus on individual aspects of your business, including:
During the Seco Manufacturing Evaluation, we look everywhere, from shop floor procedures to annual performance reviews. Our comprehensive approach ensures that we leave no stone unturned in optimizing your manufacturing operations.
The diagnostic can take place during your regular operations. In fact, we encourage it so that we can base our analysis and feedback on your real-world situation. The Seco Manufacturing Evaluation requires minimal preparation on your part and will not disrupt operations.
To address your challenges, we utilize a range of classic tools combined with pertinent in-depth analysis, including:
- OEE Measurement: Overall Equipment Effectiveness (OEE) measures the performance of your machines. By analyzing OEE data, we identify the main causes of downtime.
- SMED: Single-Minute Exchange of Die (SMED) is a lean manufacturing technique that reduces changeover time. Analyzing a major cause of downtime helps you improve capacity.
- Global Tool Deterioration Analysis: Analyzing tool deterioration allows you to know how well you use your tools no matter the brand. Tool wear pattern and tool wear amount can show potential quality problems or money waste.
- On-Time Delivery Analysis: Analyzing on-time delivery metrics uncovers the root cause of delays and why your delivery time is unpredictable.
In addition to our standard insights, evaluation packages can be designed specifically for you. Whether qualitative, quantitative or a combination of both data disciplines, with a custom evaluation, you align your stated goals with greater efficiency and enhanced overall manufacturing performance.
Every manufacturing operation has specific requirements, challenges and goals. A one-size-fits-all evaluation approach may not be sufficient. If that is the case, you can customize your Seco Manufacturing Evaluation.
By tailoring the evaluation to your unique needs, Seco experts can do more than identify critical areas that impact efficiency. We can work with you to address them. While it is important to know that your workshop faces production bottlenecks, for instance, it is even more important to know exactly how you can lead toward eliminating the problem.
Watch how Seco helps shops understand strengths, minimize weaknesses and meet the challenges ahead. You can also watch and hear directly from Fårbo Mekansika CEO, Roger Berggren who used Seco Manufacturing Evaluation to address efficiencies for delivery precision and machining processes.
“THE TECHNICIANS FROM SECO KNOW OUR BUSINESS AND OUR CUSTOMERS.”
Roger Berggren, CEO, Fårbo Mekansika.
Ready to take your production efficiency to the next level? Contact us today.
Inline Content - Sugar Form
Sugar Form url - https://info.secotools.com/acton/fs/blocks/showLandingPage/a/45194/p/p-001b/t/page/fm/0
Frame height - 430 px